Postagem em destaque

CRISPR crunch

Genetic engineering CRISPR crunch A row over who invented a new gene-editing technique heats up Feb 20th 2016  |  WASHINGTON, DC  |...

quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2015

My history about innovation and patents

Hi, Dears! This post is about my history with innovation and patents. I am 25 years old. I'm a pharmacist and I work at Nacional Cancer Institute. During my graduation I could see the research and development of new drugs derived by natural produtcs. And I loved, I love e I will love it forever (I think so). I evaluated the antitumor effect of the plant Euphorbia tirucalli that is native from Africa. I had exccelents results in vitro and my reaserch is in progress. I concluded my graduation and I am studying specialization in innovation management in phyto at Oswaldo Cruz Foundation - Farmanguinhos (Technological center of drugs). I will conclude it at the end fo this year and my project is about innovation and patents with drugs derived of natural products. I really love this area! This is a brief summary with my history about innovation and patents. I'm starting in this professional area now and I want to grow knolodge in this area and I believe that we may grow in it together. I hope that you like my brief history. And When do you start your history in innovation and patents? Coment this post, please! Thank you for visit my blog. I will see you on the next post! Mayara Rezende Manager

2 comentários:

  1. congrats on the initiative of creating a blog for discussion of patents laws on natural products, after all Brazil has a great variety of plants that may open the doors to new alternative treatments for several diseases, that's why the blog is so interesting. congratulations!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Cleide! I love you and you know it! Thank you for teaching me about toxicology and pharmacology! =) Visit my blog all times that you want! Kisses!

      Excluir