Postagem em destaque

CRISPR crunch

Genetic engineering CRISPR crunch A row over who invented a new gene-editing technique heats up Feb 20th 2016  |  WASHINGTON, DC  |...

quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2016

How are you doing?

Hey!
Dears readers,

First, I want to apologize to all of you. I was sick and I worked really hard lasts months. Because of these things I just abandoned the blogg. But now I'm coming back again!
If you have any questions to discuss here, you can send me email to your question or news about patent and innovation. My email adress: rezendema@hotmail.com or mayara.inca.cemo@gmail.com.

It was really good to see even I was missed my blogg have been visited. I'm really surprise and I want you thank all of you.

Best regards,

Mayara Rezende
manager

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário